It’s Sunday! Time for some brunch! I decided to make blueberry pancake muffins (made from scratch). Delicious and VERY SIMPLE. The recipe is included in this post! (VEGAN)
RECIPE (one batch makes about 20)
- 1 cup Flour (Your choice of flour)
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup Milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 2 Tablespoons Margarine (Vegan)
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon (can add more or less depending how strong you want it to be) (Optional)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla (Optional)
- Maple syrup
Mix wet and dry ingredients separately then combine (Not the blueberries or maple syrup). Pre-heat oven to 425 then scoop the mixture into the mini muffin pan and then add the blueberries on top. They should be in the oven for about 17-20 minutes (If you want them to be less crispy set the oven to 400).
After they are done baking then pull them out and tah-dah! You have some mini pancake muffins ready to be dipped it to some warm maple syrup!